MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibilityMOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
Conformance statusThe Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions
FeedbackWe welcome your feedback on the accessibility of MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES:
- Phone: +1 (909) 335-8121
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 625 Amigos Drive, Redlands, CA 92373
- Postal address: 625 Amigos Drive, Redlands, CA 92373
Technical specificationsAccessibility of MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Limitations and alternativesDespite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES:
- Comments from users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 2 business days. Please contact us if you encounter an issue.
- Label on Captcha field: Our captcha field in our forms may not have labels because of the security mechanism in place to avoid spam. We monitor our website forms and make fixes towards a spam free environment. Please contact us at email@example.com if you encounter an issue to get in touch with us.
Evaluation reportAn evaluation report for MOUNTAIN VIEW SERVICES is available at: WebAIM Report of MVS Website.
ResourcesWe strive to make our website universally accessible and we are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible: If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)